Application is now open until end of May
for rising 7th to 12th graders.
The Summer Scholarship is open for both merit- and need-based applicants.
For need-based aid applicants, please provide proof of:
enrollment in Charleston Public Schools subsidized lunch program; OR
need-based financial aid from a private school.
In order to be considered for a FFT scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a rising 7th to 12th grader
2. Demonstrate proficiency and above-average commitment and passion for education
3. Attend all scheduled classes during the 2-week program as determined by FFT
4. Participate in all FFT practice tests during the program term (June 2018 - August 2018);
5. Abide by the specific program rules for the scholarship program:
Participate in any FFT promotional efforts, including but not limited to social media posts, flyers, and other advertisements.
Abide by any additional program rules.
6. Abide by FFT’s General Rules and Policies.
7. Abide by the Summer Scholarship's Terms and Conditions